in/out ANIMATION!


http://webspace.ringling.edu/~fvallejo/ACCESS/CG320/fvallejo_inOUT.mov


This is my first animation from junior year (link above). We had to have our character make a clean entrance into the scene either walking or running and then the opposite when they make a clean exit. I think I'm getting better on the readability of my animation but there is still too much going on in the movement, especially the happy jump about half way through. A simple happy gesture would have been much more appropriate. I'm going to focus on clear readable movements on my next animation. Also the rim light on the character is too dim, although it helps. Lastly, I'm debating if there should have been a cut when he sees the dollar bill so you know what he is looking at. What do you guys think? Stay tuned a moth from now for my next animation.

enjoy!

No comments: