sort of like a teaser trailer


Here is the world premiere to my first semester character: MONACLE the intergalactic zombie bartender! This is a screen grab of my workspace (with a look into some animating music and kieth lango's site hanging out on the taskbar). Took some sweat and tears to get here, but my character is finally at the animation point. I wanted to use one of them slick global illumination renders that everyone is doing but I'm not that advanced yet..haha. I'm also using a grease pencil to plan out my animation in 2d directly in MAYA! It's is a great tool and takes a lot of the pain out of timing an tearing apart your animation if it doesn't work. I look to finish this first animation test in a month er so, so check back here for updates and the final rendered piece. Thanks.

No comments: