Swoops



Got distracted from animating after I found the figure reference site http://lockstock.deviantart.com/gallery/ . It has awesome costumed female models along with a lot of classy nudes. Anyways I just sketched freely, experimenting, and tried to challenge myself to make the composition work in Photoshop. I brought it into Shake "post" and added some custom glow. Next, I have a old photograph book that I often draw from so I again sketched out an image in my sketchbook and photoshoped it up. Enjoy ladies and gentleman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that graphic design-ish element you got in there... seriously, Seans right about that edge (although he def has it too). You should consider working with text in some paintings, I bet it would look splendid.

ahmed said...

شركة نقل عفش