fresh stuff













As the Fresh Prince said: summa, summa, summatime! Which means that I have some time for some personal projects. My first step was to get a moleskin sketchbook which I've heard a lot about. It is amazing. Definately the best sketchbook I've ever had. I've also been studying the ink work of the two masters Charles Dana Gibson and Coll so hopefully I can pick up some knowledge from that. The images I uploaded are from my sketchbook embellished a little in Photoshop. The formal looking ones are from a portfolio I put together for some studios that I met with over the weekend. Enjoy ladies and sirs!


*i'm rockin a 56K this summer most likely, so it takes around 20 mins to load up a single image (if I don't get disconnected), so I may have to load stuff up in parts. But there are 8 images I want to upload....

1 comment:

Dustin d'Arnault said...

what up homie! im glade to see your workn man. The summatime is the best time so keep up with them sketchbook updates, and hands down moleskine is one of the best no lie. i will try to post up some stuff but im am in the middle of moving so it will have to wait until later. tell emily and the fam i said what up and i hope your summer is going good. man keep up the good work.