Ramon Casas book!!!!!!!!!


Well in my last post I said I had a Ramon Casas book coming. Well I just got an email from the Spanish site saying it's not is stock. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


If anybody can help me get this book, or point me towards a viable source to find it, an original piece of art is yours. Its a large beautiful book with millions of Casas' drawings. It must be super rare or something because I can't find it anywhere. Casas is a drawing superhero, so this book is a must have.


EDIT** I received the book in the mail today, thanks to those that put me in the right direction!**

13 comments:

LuisNCT said...

Look here: http://www.edicionespoligrafa.com/

Oliver Dominguez said...

YUP MY FIREND!! ITS WAR!!!!!!

Madeline Carol Matz said...

http://www.allbookstores.com/book/9788488810168/Museu_Nacional_D%27Art_De_Catalunya/Ramon_Casas.html

Anonymous said...

Here in Barcelona there's many bookshops with Casas' books

one www.fnac.es but all books in catalan.



Very good works Francis!!

Francis Vallejo said...

Thanks for the help!! I think Oliver found me a lead that might allow me to get ahold of the book!! Real paranoid now though, can't wait to get that sucker in my hands!

thanks again everyone!

RAWLS said...

Great studies on the last post my friend!!!

Natascha Rosenberg said...

I sent you yesterday an email with the info about how and where buy the book. I called the publisher. I hope you received the email.

EL Gato Negro said...

damn you and your art book collection hahaha. damn yo im in need of a book fix. i seen a book of his but had no art in it at that used shop by barnes. but that was a while back.

Josh Burch said...

i did a real quick search on abebooks and found this http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=1085160111&searchurl=kn%3DRAM%25D3N%2BCASAS.%2BRetratos%2Bal%2Bcarb%25F3n%26sts%3Dt%26x%3D0%26y%3D0

BERTO MARTINEZ said...

Hi Francis.

I could send you a small book of Ramon Casas if you want.I´m a great fan of him.

Please give me your post adress.

Bests.

Stuart Ruel said...

lol, snap. i had the same problem! no books on him...in english anyway. Will let you know if I find anything now all these sites are up.

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I knew!

Anonymous said...

я считаю: превосходно!! а82ч