This past week Austin played host to SXSW. Over the 10 days my studio space transformed like Voltron into a pop-up shop featuring myself, Mad Gods, and the 33 1/3rd crew. It was super hip-hop! I released a line of t-shirts with Mad Gods that I will be blogging about very soon.

Additionally, I haven't drawn caricatures in years, but after I dusted off the markers I had a great time drawing the crowds! A few I had left over to scan are posted above. I see you L. Shima and Scooter.

+++++++






At the other end of the spectrum, here is a suite of recent figure drawings and portraits from life. Charcoal + Pastel.

take care and be easy,
-francis

7 comments:

Rendez said...

great work Francis, totally dig your work!

Jeremy said...

Hey, what paper do you like to use for your figures and drawings? I've had some trouble finding something that accepts vine charcoal to the effect that your's does. Each paper I've tried seems to not take it so well.

L Rossi said...

ohmygosh love your figurative work *.*

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Obat Vimax said...

obat pembesar penis
pembesar penis
jual obat pembesar penis
jual pembesar penis
klg
obat klg
jual klg
jual obat klg
klg asli
obat vimax
vimax
jual vimax
obat klg
hammer of thor
hammer
obat hammer
jual hammer
jual obat hammer